Managing how an arrow flexes in flight (Dynamic Spine) is a key to arrow accuracy. The new Maxima RED Badlands continues the breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine, now with the added benefit of Badlands Approach camouflage.
It’s All About Broadheads
The high-tech carbon design of Maxima RED Badlands arrows has stiffer ends to contain the arrow’s flex to the RED ZONE. Utilizing Carbon Express exclusive Tri-Spine Technology the RED ZONE is the center section of the arrow shaft, engineered specifically to contain Dynamic Spine and make broadheads shoot more consistently. By reducing the exaggerated effect of broadhead-tipped arrows, Carbon Express Maxima RED Badlands arrows produce up to four times the accuracy of traditional single spine arrows, for improved performance at the range, and in the field.
Can You See Me Now? Well, No . . .
Badlands Approach camouflage uses adaptive coloration and multi-layer visual confusion to provide an amazing level of concealment. Maxima RED Badlands arrows melt into their environment — further stacking the odds in a hunter’s favor and giving them a killer combination of accuracy and concealment. Premium components round out the Maxima RED attributes and include Carbon Express’s legendary Bull Dog nock collar, Launchpad nocks and precision inserts.
Important Features And Specs
- Badlands Approach available on Maxima RED and Maxima RED SD arrows
- Dynamic Spine Control: Patented high-tech carbon material construction manages dynamic spine to improve broadhead flight. Maxima RED series arrows use different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the RED ZONE.
- The Maxima RED shaft features a .244-inch inside diameter and Maxima RED SD features .203 inside diameter for less wind drift and more penetration.
- RED Zone Technology: Carbon Express exclusive Tri-Spine Technology manages arrow flex through the shot.
- Topnotch Broadhead Accuracy: The stiffer Diamond Weave front end of the Maxima RED series arrows isolate flex to the RED Zone and eliminate oscillation to the front of the arrow, which increases broadhead accuracy.
- Easy Tuning: Maxima RED series manages dynamic spine so well that it takes only two spine sizes (250 and 350) to cover 40- to 92-pound bows.
- Matched Set: All Maxima RED series arrows are available in 6- and 12-packs. Sorted and matched by weight and spine. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025-inch. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
MSRP Maxima Red SD Series Arrows:
6/fletched with Blazer Vanes: $99.99
MSRP Maxima Red Series Arrows:
6/fletched with Blazer Vanes: $89.99