Engineered to achieve superior performance out of a crossbow, the Carbon Express Maxima Badlands Crossbolt offers superior broadhead flight through faster spin, with half the oscillation as compared to single spine arrows. The Dual Spine Weight Forward system allows the nock end to remain straight as it exits the crossbow, eliminating added nock travel. And, because there’s no compression on the backend as force from the crossbow’s cycle is applied, the bolt travels faster, while at the same time significantly increasing downrange efficiency.
The heavy and forgiving front spine, fused with the lightweight, stiff rear spine of the Maxima Badlands carbon bolt, offers remarkable consistency shot after shot, and it penetrates deep. The new bolt features the patented Badlands Camo BUFFTUFF carbon weave that combines a precision-milled insert with exceptional strength, resulting in even more dependability.
Maxima Badlands Crossbolts have performance-engineered moon nocks that incorporate state-of-the-art processes and materials, and are compatible with any crossbow that requires moon nocks. Packages include inserted moon nocks, plus universal nocks and C nocks.
Each bolt is laser-tested for straightness to within 0.0025 of an inch, then sorted and matched according to weight for superb accuracy. Available in 20-inch lengths weighing 390 grains, or 22 inches at 415 grains.
Carbon Express Maxima Badlands Crossbolt Specs
- .343 diameter
- Laser checked to be within +/- 0.0025 inches as a maximum measurement, not an average
- Sorted and matched by weight; sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains
- Badlands Approach Camouflage BUFFTUFF exterior: Patented outer layer construction provides a tough and quiet carbon arrow finish; it’s also easier to remove from a target
- Patented dual-spine weight-forward arrow shaft reduces oscillation by 50 percent vs. single-spine competitors, offering twice the accuracy
- Offered in 20-inch and 22-inch precut; inserts installed, fletched with 3-inch Dragon Vanes
- Maxima Badlands 20-inch bolt weighs 390 grains; 22-inch bolt weighs 415 grains; weights include 100-grain field point
- MSRP: $64.99 for either 20-inch or 22-inch six-pack of bolts