Easton introduces the SuperDrive 27 PRO with ± .001 straightness for archers seeking the maximum diameter scoring advantage in a lightweight all-carbon shaft. Designed specifically for tournament use, this high-performance shaft is made with proven Easton SuperDrive all-carbon construction.
The 27/64-inch diameter is ideal for shooters looking for the ultimate arrow at ASA/IBO 3-Ds and NFAA indoor competitions. The SuperDrive 27 PRO is available in a 270 spine with the G-UNI or Super UNI nock system. MSRP: $206.99/dozen.
Easton SuperDrive 27 PRO features:
- ± .001 Pro-Grade factory straightness
- High-performance, light-mass, high-strength all-carbon shaft using proven SuperDrive construction
- Maximum 27/64-inch line-cutting diameter
- Ideal for indoor and 3-D competition
- Super or G-UNI nock bushings available